Sunday, November 11, 2007

Are dates tiring?

So, how much effort are dates? Like, do they physically make you tired? I had a conversation with a friend recently about this. I'm not saying do they make you nervous--I'm nervous whenever I'm on one. But, my attitude is usually "whatever, I'm just going to be myself, and if she doesn't like it, tough." Maybe it's because I've had such success in dating (stop laughing!) that I can be so cool about it. But seriously, after the first couple minutes of nervousness, that usually goes away, too. Does that make me weird? Do you need to hit me upside the head or something?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make you as physically tired as sitting through 50 minutes of Algebra IIA. Ha ha. Though I have never fallen asleep in there.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home