Tuesday, October 04, 2005

*bawk*

What a great weekend! I got to spend Friday night listening to the Count Basie Orchestra. I got to spend Saturday with Elyssa, Caitlin, Dave and Tara at beautiful Lake Webster. It's days like that--when it's sunny, 75, and peaceful--that you are so very thankful that God is so creative and has such a sense of beauty. On the way home, the ladies got treated to a lovely serenade of chickens, "singing" such classics as In the Mood and Rainbow Connection. Sunday I got to spend more time with E and C, and then attend church with them. I got to see some clips of Caitlin playing basketball in HS, and even got a backrub from Elyssa at the end of church. What more can one ask for?

Anyway, today it's back into the daily grind of things--I have a homework assignment due tomorrow that I haven't started yet, so clearly posting a blog is the appropriate course of action. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home