Thursday, August 25, 2005

Start of school year stuff

Well, there are 3 days until school starts on Monday, which means that the next few days are going to be crammed full of all kinds of orientation garbage. I have a swing demo tonight, course orientation on Saturday, and C-Group orientation on Saturday. Plus, I'm in the proces of planning for Big Red Swing Weekend, my TIER III exam (just finding a date to have it is becoming hard enough), my C-Group, and eventually my classes. Oh yeah, and some time in there I actually need to study for the exam. Plus, technically speaking, my advisor hasn't approved the class list for the classes I've signed up for, which includes a reading course with said advisor. Today was spent reviewing topology (let's hear a big bleh for covering spaces!), and hopefully a little bit tonight will be as well, but there's poker and the aforementioned demo, so we'll see. Fortunately, there's swing dancing tomorrow night to help me unwind a little bit.
I just kind of wish I had a few days to myself right about now to study, spend time with God, and fellowship without having meetings and or exams looming overhead. I guess I'll have to settle for a few hours of poker... :) Actually, last two games we played I won convincingly, so I'll probably get busted out in the first ten minutes of this game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home