Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Best Day of the Year

For those of you not in the know, today was the first day of the NCAA Basketball Tournament, which means basketball games all day long! Woohoo! So far, my bracket is 7 for 8, a my one loss was not supposed to advance, so we're good so far. And yes, that includes the beautiful pick of the 12 seed UW-Milwaukee knocking off Alabama. Plus, I'm probably going to go out for a run soon, since I want to get back in shape (and what better way to gain weight than to do a lot of running, right?). Running always makes the day better. We'll see if I can continue running once the school year starts...I always feel better and sleep better when I run during the day, not to mention I'm better able to focus, but finding the time to run is difficult when the best times to run I'm in the office.
As you can see by the complete lack of content in my post, not a lot is going on right now. And since IU's basketball team disgraced the name of Indiana last night, I can't talk about them much. So, until I have some real to say...

1 Comments:

Blogger spocktongue said...

I have two brackets, but the one that counts has UConn going all the way--I like picking a dark horse (in my other one I have North Carolina).
The IU game was torturous. The only guy going all out was Errek Suhr, a 5'9" walk-on who has to give 100% just to make any contribution at all.
The place was only about 1/3 full because the students are all on spring break. Being during the week, only a few s were able to come. Plus, it's the NIT, and a lot of people aren't real excited about it. Given the performance, I don't blame people for not going. :(

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home