Sunday, October 16, 2005

Parents are cool

My parents come down for the weekend to visit and chat some, as I think about my life and the direction God is taking it. It was nice to chat with them, and just hang out some (and watch a phenomenal ND-USC game). Plus, they finally got to come to my church. It caps off a weekend started by a fun night at Fountain Square, where almost everyone was there. Of course, Fountain Square was fun for another reason...involving a and a potential date...but maybe that's the topic for another blog.
As for now, I have to figure how to get focused and actually do some work, which is tough when you have stopped caring some about the classes you are taking. Plus, I still have the shoes of a friend (way too small for my feet), so maybe I can find a way to make a trip up to Gas City sometime soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home