Monday, March 06, 2006

Grasping defeat from the jaws of victory

Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration. Our co-ed team made it to the semi-finals of the tournament...before losing. One game from Assembly Hall... :( The game wasn't particularly close, though, as I was probably the only guy to play very well.

For added excitement, I followed the game up by going to church, finishing my paper, eating dinner, recording midterm scores, curving the first test, computing midterm grades, finishing the classificatino paperwork for swing club, revising my paper, printing out my paper, and going to bed at 1:30 in the morning. Just in time to wake up for class this morning and turn in said paper. But, I am getting much closer to being completely caught up--won't that be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home