Monday, March 12, 2007

Justification

Had our first practice of the year today. We played nine holes, and I tried to circulate around the groups and play with most of them throughout the nine. Plus, that means I got to show them a little bit about how I play. Which, of course, is quite nerve-wracking, but I performed well, I think. I hit some great shots, a few shaky ones, and some really nice drives, but all in all proved that I know what I'm doing and really am a decent golfer. So, even though I don't really need to vindicate/justify myself as the coach, it's nice to be able to do so nonetheless. And I got my first birdie of the year (a tap-in, no less), which was nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

Congrats, champ! ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Penjammin said...

so wait; you're a golf coach too? how many sports do you coach?! :) bravo on da birdie.

3:56 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Yes, I'm a golf coach, too. Because, clearly, I have too much time on my hands, and need to complicate my life. A lot. :)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home