Thursday, July 05, 2007

I love summer

It's wonderful to be a teacher during the summer. Especially this week, because we're not allowed to meet with any athletes, so there's not even open gym or anything like that. I was totally able to drive to Btown on Tuesday, crash at a friend's place, help her do calculus, then go to another friend's and play poker (I netted $4) and eat hot dogs, and then eat Dragon and go to another friend's place to hang and watch a movie. And there were no issues with it. I could just go, get back when I got back (after midnight--which is especially annoying when you have to wait on a train literally 400 meters from my house), sleep in as late as I wanted this morning (9am), and finally start being productive here around 1pm. But, being productive isn't that big a deal, because there's only about three things that need to happen today, and they're all pretty small. Oh, and none of this involved golf, which is one of the best summer activities I could partake. Just don't bug me another month from now... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home