Sunday, December 09, 2007

Scouting my JV team

Apparently, my JV team is being scouted. Well, kind of. In our first offensive possession of the game on Saturday, we ran a set play I got from my days at Glenn. And, of course, the play worked, but it almost didn't. That's because halfway through the play, one of Greencastle's assistants started yelling out what was going to happen. I thought they maybe were just really really perceptive, but no....

The guy came from Plymouth. One of Glenn's big rivals. He actually recognized the play from three area codes away. How crazy is that?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Hawley's said...

Not quite as crazy as you not responding to my e-mail! Are you going to send me your snail mail address or do I have to burn your Christmas card?

3:03 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

What the heck email are you talking about?

6:48 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

Well, it is Indiana basketball! What did you expect?!?

9:20 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

I know! Indiana basketball is great, isn't it!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home