Thursday, October 09, 2008

Nerdiness Coming Out

A student I've enjoyed teaching the past couple years (but not this year) was recently having some chemistry questions she was struggling with--she's in AP Chem this year. Now, I took AP Chem in high school (got a 5--woohoo!), and almost completely a chemistry minor in college, so I know a little chemistry, but it's been a really long time. But, I wanted to try, and I like to help, so I gave it a shot.

I was definitely rusty, but I got all the problems done, and it was a total blast. I think I enjoyed it way way way too much. I'm pretty sure it makes you a nerd, though, when you take a break from your math to do hard chemistry problems.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hawley's said...

Yup, definitely a nerd :-)

Saw you called a bit ago...it's a little nuts with 2 under 2! Try again sometime after 8pm (that's about when the kiddos go to bed). Hope all is well!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home