Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love

Can you love a golf club? I think I do... Spending the amount of money I did for a new driver hurt a little (but I do get paid to coach golf, so that should go to golf expenditures, right?), but it's amazing what a new driver, and specifically one much more designed for my swing, will do. I went from struggling to hit it 230-240 yards with very little control, to hitting it 250 yards on bad hits, and 290-300 yards on numerous occasions. All of a sudden, I'm playing a completely different game. It's exciting!

Ok, I'm blogging about golf clubs, so I'm a nerd. Big shock.

Speaking of golf, girls golf recently played a match in Bloomington. The girls wanted to eat dinner afterwards, so I convinced them to eat at Dragon Express--my favorite Chinese place. I only ate there 2-3 times a week for about four years. It's ridiculous how good it tasted. Unfortunately, school starts tomorrow morning bright and early, so late nights so we can go out to eat after matches are a day of the past. So sad...

Basically, what I'm saying is I have absolutely nothing to talk about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home