Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Aftermath

I finally have internet access again, so I am able to upload pics from my area I took the day after the worst rain. I say the worst rain because, of course, we got a bunch of rain yesterday and last night, and I think there's a chance for more in the next day or so. I would say some cheesy cliche like "when it rains it pours" but that is, ironically, exactly what seems to be happening.

This is the road that you normally take to get into my subdivision. Clearly, minor alterations need to be taken.


This is a road that connects to Springhill, about a day after the main rain.


This is a yard off of Springhill, again about a day after the worst of it. For those who don't know, Springhill was flooded and is the road that connects to McDaniel--which is the road in the first picture.




On a lighter (and drier) note, over the past two days I've been without internet I've gotten hits from: Canada, Turkey, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Colombia, Spain, Romania (non-Marghita), United Kingdom, Indonesia, Japan, Brazil, Latvia, and Israel. No common connection between them, they just happened to all check in the past two days. I think that's weird...maybe that means I'm weird. Note: the following day, you can add hits from Algeria, Malaysia, India, Iran, France, Sweden, Ukraine, Argentina, and Kenya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home