Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yeah for friends!

There's something special about a group of people who can just sit around a table, in a restaurant, and have fun for over two hours after all the food has been eaten. Thank you Dave, Tara, Matt, and Kim for an evening full of craziness where absolutely nothing got accomplished or discussed except for the magnetic properties of knives and refrigerator calendars.

As a bonus, my 0-for-my life streak in Settler's of Catan is officially over with--not one--but two victories over the weekend. Fear my mad Settler skills! Word.

2 Comments:

Blogger spocktongue said...

I really think there was something to that magnet thing--that's why when two magnets were up, the knife didn't fall, but when they were connected in opposite directions, the knife fell. But I'm a pure mathematician--what do I know?

Now that I've broken the Settlers barrier, maybe we'll have to start checking out the "bigger" version--Knights and something...

10:00 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Such viciousness--this is a happy blog--none of this angst will be tolerated here. Eh, who am I kidding?

And hey, I'd never won a game of Settlers for a long time--maybe your time will come in Cities and Knights. ;)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home