Saturday, October 22, 2005

That kind of week

It's been that kind of week...

I spent most of Thursday evening preparing a sheet of notes for my ODE (ordinary differential equations) exam on Friday, and just studying for the exam in general. I prepare for the exam fairly well, show up for the exam, and....wait. And wait. And after 20 minutes, we decide the professor is not showing up, and leave. Sure enough, about an hour later we get an email from the professor saying we now have a take-home exam due on Monday. So, instead of taking a test I don't want to take in a 50 minute class and getting it over with, I spend a lot of time reviewing, planning, and spend 20 minutes in class, and still have to worry about the test all weekend.

There better be some good dancing next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home