Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jumping out of the windows

At the risk of upsetting my good (unemployed) friend and her lack of success in job searching, I seem to have jobs jumping out of the window at me (does that analogy even make sense?). First of all, there's the aforementioned job at Glenn which has officially been posted as being open. Secondly, there is an opening at Mississinewa (Gas City) for a math teacher. Now, I mention this job because Mr. Fleming, my HS calc teacher, is currently the head computer guy for the corporation. After contacting him, I find out that apparently he has a lot of pull in the hiring process, and seemed to be excited about the prospect of me going to Ole Miss. So, once again we're back to the question of: where does God seem to be leading me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home