Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Haven't resigned...yet

Sorry my peeps. It's been a crazy couple days, and since I don't have a place to crash, I don't have internet. The net nanny at the high school won't even let me access Wikipedia, so blogs are way way out. I don't know how much I want to talk about my classes, since my students could actually read this. But, I will say, most of my classes seem to have gone pretty well so far, although there is one class that is going to make me bear down some. I'm going to have to be a little bit of a jerk, and maybe even hand out some detentions and whatnot. But, I will update when I can, and I should be in Btown this weekend for lots and lots of grading and some good old-fashioned home cooking (unfortunately, by me), so I should be able to actually do things like email and blogging. So, until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home