Monday, March 19, 2007

Let us pray, let us pray

So, a really cool thing happened at school today. A couple of my students want to start praying before school, like once a week. And real prayer, not phony, cheesy crap that you sometimes get for other school-related stuff. They asked me to host it, so to speak. So, for the low low price a few early mornings, I get to help build up the Church in Sullivan and do some serious spiritual battle at school...in a completely legal fashion. That's a price I think I can pay. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent, bum... that's really cool!

7:54 AM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

Hurray! B-town schools have groups here, too. They call 'em Cougars/Panthers for Christ. What'cha gonna call yours??

2:37 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

I don't know...there's already an FCA, but I think the "founders" wanted something more real and less superficial--something you would actually be a Christian to go to. Actually, our first time is tomorrow, and I probably can't even be there (teacher business that I'm going to have to attend to).

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you... keep up the good work with those kids. it sounds like God is really using you there! i echo petite's HurraH!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Beth Anne said...

awesome. i'm glad you can see that kind of fruit at your school.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home