Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wiped Out

Word of advice for any of you out there crazy enough to think about doing this: if you want to play 18 holes of golf, work on your yard for about 4 hours in the afternoon, and play 4 games of basketball at open gym, don't. I am exhausted. And hungry. And tired. And sore. And I have no energy.

So, of course, I'm going to open gym again tonight. :)

But, on the positive side of things, the little pond behind my house is now really really clean. So clean, in fact, that I put a few fishies in there, just to see what'll happen. I've always wanted an aquarium, and now I (kind of) have one. We'll see if I'm actually able to sustain their population, and if there's enough algae in there to support the algae-eater. I love fishies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home