Monday, August 20, 2007

Clever

A scene from Algebra II:

"Great! Now, let's do that same thing, just with letters this time!"
"Why???"
"Actually, we're going to use 'x'."

You have no idea how much I enjoyed that....

I am finding God to be kind of clever lately....if He isn't necessarily getting some of the growth and commitment He wants out of me, what does He do? Give me more responsibility, in fields I care very much about. So what do I have to do? Spend more time with Him, seek His guidance all the more. Sneaky...

5 Comments:

Blogger The Hawley's said...

That joke is right up there with "Well, well, well!" Hope you're doing, um, well...

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant, bum. (I think I do have an idea of how much you enjoyed it.) :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Penjammin said...

sneaky indeed. Hope you're doing well man.

11:59 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

*groan* ^_^

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember that. That was in Algebra II A by the way.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home