Friday, August 10, 2007

Hungry

I want to go get some Chinese for dinner, but I currently cannot leave the TV because Tiger Woods is making a run at history at the PGA Championship. He's currently on 17, and two pars will tie the low round for any major. Now, he's in the fairway on a birdie hole, so we (I) could be about ready to see something that's never happened before.

So, while I wait, I did some exploring. I saw a skit parodying Who's on First the other day on TV (not this one, though it's quite funny), so I've been trying to find it. It's the same dialogue, with the exception that in place of Who they put Tino Martinez, in place of What they put Chuck Knoblach, and in place of I Don't Know they put Scott Brosius. It was really funny, regardless of the use of Yankee infielders. The duo was called Slovin & Allen. If you can find it, better luck to you... Otherwise, spend a lot of time watching Comedy Central until their CC Presents comes on and tape it for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home