Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Golf is....

...let's go with fickle. Yesterday I hated golf. I went to the driving range and was horrible. I stunk. It was really pathetic. I almost left halfway through the bucket of balls because I was swinging so poorly. Today, golf is pretty cool. I played fairly well, shooting a +2 37 at the Sullivan Elks, our home course for the high school. I made some really nice contact, and didn't really truly mishit any shot. So, guesses on what tomorrow's round is going to look like?

On much less exciting news, I picked up my laptop today, which means that technically I should get started on beginning of the year stuff. Of course, I conveniently left a lot of that stuff in my file cabinet at school....I guess that will buy me a couple of days, right?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Z, I could feel my organizational skills booming today so I thought that I would cnatact you about pryer group. I think (actually Lesley's idea) you should bring your guitar and have a few inspirational songs planned. And seeing how Lesley won't be there be prepared to be leed Prayer. Oh also you are still invited to the thing after at the church if you want.

-GuyFromPrayerGroup-
contact me at
(toyoletboi09@yahoo.com)
if any ideas or suggestions.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing how im not sure if you got this message. Im also not sure prayer group is going to happen, but if you contact me before i go to bed then yeah it will. I tried to call you as well as getting on here but hey what can i do?

-GuyFromPrayerGroup-

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any sport involving a ball, a stick, a hole, and three hundred yards of grass between them is going to be fickle. :)

By the way, I was almost thrown off... "mishit" sure looks vulgar. :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Yeah, mishit does look vulgar. I thought about that before writing it, but that's the right word, and it's gotta be the right spelling.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home