Saturday, July 14, 2007

My fishies and my bees

My fishies did not make it. After some deliberation, a friend suggested they may have suffocated (???), so I tried again with a four fish yesterday and my generator circulating the water. The result?

Umm....not sure. As it turns out, there are currently no fish in the pond. I can't find them anywhere. The pond isn't very big, and there's not really any place to hide. So how do four fish completely disappear?

Also, I spent some more time building up the "dam" in the ditch, and as I was walking back and forth some, I got stung. Twice. Once in each leg. So now I have swollen legs that itch like crazy (that means they're healing, right?). Is there anything you can do to make them feel better and/or heal better?

4 Comments:

Blogger David Aukerman said...

The case of the incredible disappearing fish, eh? That's pretty strange ... wonder if they jumped ship? Maybe some nearby animal got a tasty lunch?

And your legs have swollen, huh? I didn't know you reacted that way to bee stings ... I bet any pharmacy would carry some anti-itch cream designed for things like that. But I don't know what it would be called... when a bee stings me, I just hurt, I don't swell up. :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

I didn't know they reacted this way to bee stings, either. There is just a big bump on each leg, surprisingly not centered where the sting actually was.

Basically, I have no idea what's going on in my life right now. :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Penjammin said...

I got nuttin.

10:00 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Apparently my dad is mildly allergic to bees. Who knew?

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home