Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm engaged!!!

So, I know I haven't posted here much lately, but there's a reason for that. Her name is Lauren. Apparently, when you talk to someone every night, you need to do less thinking and debriefing online, and you also seem to have much less time to do so.

Anyway, I'm crazy about her, and last Sunday felt the time was right to propose to my lovely Lauren.



She's pretty. :)

But I digress....before I get so mushy I throw up in my mouth a little bit...

It was a fun outdoor event involving fire and, of course, Peanut!



If you don't know Peanut, you're missing out...

Anyway, for all you ladies out there, it's not a great picture, but it's all I got right now, if you want to see:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Joy said...

CongratuLATions! So happy for you! Marriage rocks.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

That totally rocks...and congratulations on getting engaged.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home