Sunday, October 23, 2005

Good weekend

As nice and relaxing as it is not not care much about your classes, and to have a lot of free time, there just something that feels good and right about spending a couple of days and getting an insane amount of work done. In the past couple days, I have:
--graded midterms
--emailed the coordinator the key was wrong
--computed midterm grades
--entered midterm grades onto at least 2 different websites
--played poker
--wrote lesson plans for next week
--wrote a quiz for next week
--typed up said quiz
--planned for small group
--paid bills
--bought a wedding gift for two friends who got married a month ago
--bought groceries
--completed a take-home exam (which I absolutely nailed, by the way)
--planned to give back a friend her shoes
--began planning my dancing for next week

I think that's all, but you get the idea. Now I get to take a breath tomorrow, and then get started on some homework that's due sometime in the near future. Now, who wants to come visit me here in Bloomington, with all my luxurious free time?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wedding present, eh? Who's that for?? ;)

No, but seriously, I hope you really do have some free time. We should do something...hmmm...maybe I should get my butt off the computer and clean house so you can come over! lol (Like that'll happen...lol)

5:44 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Are the verb tenses acceptable now, Mrs. Aukerman? I almost typed Ms. Woodrum...that's like *so* last June.

Either way, I got two couples who want to spend time with me...I seriously need to get a girlfriend. :) Until then, I guess I'll be the third wheel--come and visit one and all!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home