Friday, November 18, 2005

God's response

How cool is it when you pray to God about something, come to a decision you think He's directing, and then the very same day He steps in and says, "You know what, I think you're getting confused. Try the other way." I've been praying a lot about where God would have me worship for the time being, and thought I had come to a conclusion on Tuesday, and then that evening God sent out a little prod saying: "survey says???.....eeeehhh." (as an aside, how to "write out" a buzzer sound?) So, I need to spend a little more time in prayer about it, just to make completely sure, but it's exciting to see God seem to answer and direct my life the very same day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you were worried. :)

So.... what's the potential verdict? Where would God have you worship for the time being?

1:48 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Well, it would appear that God is calling me, at least for the time being, to the house-church in Yorktown led by the Ferguson's. I've been a little hesitant to officially say that, if for no other reason than to make sure my motives for going there are pure...but eventually, God drops enough hints/anvils that even I get the idea.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home