Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yeah for me...or for God

So, after a good small group last night, after I was helping Jim and Ida Jo clean up their place before leaving for the night, Ida Jo commented that she's seen a big improvement in my small group leading since two years ago when I last led a group. Now, some of it's preparation and effort, but I think most of it is about God. It's cool to have someone on the "outside" see you and basically say, "God's working in you." A nice way to end the night. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... it's cool to get some positive feedback from time to time, especially when it's about spiritual leadership kinds of things. praise God for that!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome Shawn... remember that: "he who started a good work in you will bring it to completion."

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home