Saturday, October 29, 2005

Drugs

So, friends are drugs, I think. It's amazing how you can spend a few hours...just a few hours...with some of your friends, and you get a high. Especially solid, Christian friends where you really feel comfortable being yourself around (is that in any way a grammatically correct sentence?). After you spend a little time with close friends, not even very long, and then you leave, there is serious withdrawal that you go through. I hate that withdrawal--I need to get more solid Christian friends in Bloomington, or spend more time with the ones I have--that way I can deal with the pain by "shooting up" again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! Friend, did you say?!?! Over here! Look! :) Just give us a call when you need us. We love you!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home