Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Html

I am having so much fun working on my online website for my credential files lately (mypage.iu.edu/~shalspau, if you care). Granted, I'm probably doing this the long way by hard-coding everything, but let's face it--writing webpages by hand is a lot of fun. But, I have to give props to T-Dawg herself, a one Mrs. Aukerman. She has been incredibly helpful as a consultant....mainly saying things like: "Well, what you did works, but try this: it's half as long, and it's easier to read, and it doesn't make you look like a complete ignoramous." Ok, so maybe no one in their right mind uses the word ignoramous...

So now the question is, should I put a picture on myself on the website?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

website: looks good, bum. I especially like your "objective"... :)

picture: absolutely. I think that's a risk I'd be willing to take. ;-)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, why don't you make the web address in your post here an actual link to that site? that would make my life easier (which ought to be a chief goal of yours). :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Boy, it's just always about you, isn't it, bum? I'm here complaining about wasting time on my blog, and you want me to spend more time on it. That whole ten seconds it took to fix that was a real killer... :)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home