Tuesday, December 13, 2005

God is cool

How amazing...and truly humbling...is it when God uses you to talk to his children? Wow. I went to church in Yorktown on Sunday hoping to contribute to the service. I left church after talking about my "prison" dream having laid the basis for the entire 2.5-hour service. God met me during the worship portion, teaching me more how to totally lose myself in Him during worship, being less self-conscious (it's a (long) process), and even taught me a new language (apparently something that sometimes happens during spiritual transitions/high points/can't think of the right word here). Then right before everyone started sharing, Lisa said "be aggressive," which seemed out of the blue to me, but was exactly what God was telling me through the dream and His Word over the past few days. So, I shared. And He multiplied. God is so cool. I left with this intense desire to hear more from God--how cool is it that God is like an addiction? Once you get a little bit of Him, you want so much more...

A closing thought from Sunday I thought was pretty cool: Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home