Monday, April 03, 2006

Dark

So, when it's cloudy and rainy, and you're in your back bathroom, and most of the shades are drawn, and the electricity goes out, it gets dark. Really dark. And of course, there aren't many long, straight passages in my house. In case you wanted to...oh, I don't know...go downstairs and get candles to see. Anything.

That was more or less the highlight of my evening last night. I got home around 8 or so, and was going to unwind and relax a little, maybe even do a little work, but the power went out. In the middle of an email. So, what kind of activities can you do at Shawn's place with no power? Well, you play some guitar (songs you have the chords memorized to), and find ways to basically do nothing until you feel it's late enough to try to sleep. Fun times. :)

Now I begin a fairly busy week. There are a couple schools I need to take care of some application stuff with, and I am giving a test in my classes on Thursday (which means a review session on Tuesday). Plus, there's swing club elections and NCAA national championships being decided tonight (any guesses where Shawn will be? hint: not dancing). Of course, the two teams I *didn't* want to win the national championship are playing each other, so I can't win. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home