Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My first interview

So, I finally have my first interview. At least, it will be my first unless someone schedules one before then. In 9 days, on Friday the 21st at 1pm, I will be back at my alma mater. Apparently this will be one of the last interviews they hold, and they will probably have a decision made by the middle of the following week. Of course, this lands right in the middle of a crazy week for me, and will result in me missing some swing dancing (in Bloomington, no less :( ) and driving all over the state in a very short period of time, but it's the second (and last?) step towards employment for next year. I wasn't in the least bit nervous or anxious about any of this...until the principal called today to set up the interview. But ultimately it's in God's hands, so I don't have to worry about it. So...any bets? Is God leading me back to Walkerton?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, since you'll be in the area...Ball State's swing ball is that night 7-11 if you're interested. It'll be $8 to get in, and I'm not sure yet where it'll be. So yeah, see you soon! :o)

11:31 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

We'll see--I may be pretty tired, and I do have to get up early that next morning.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home