Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not enough time

I feel so bogged down with stuff going on right now. I'm trying to plan/organize/send out support letters for our Romania trip (I have to write and send support letters, and also apply to my church from growing up for funds), I'm trying to set up and go to interviews to get a job (two in the past 5 days, with another scheduled), I'm starting pretty much all the MS track meets in Bloomington, I'm trying to prepare my students for their final (including some extra office hours next Monday), and I'm trying to actually complete my final (three 3-page papers due on Wednesday). I think that's everything. Of course, I'm going to be out of town on Saturday and Sunday, and I lose some of Monday to track meets, Tuesday to giving and grading a final, and tonight to another track meet. So when exactly am I going to write these papers?

I'm just busy enough to have to stay focused (see me blogging and not working) and I should be able to get everything done, but also busy enough to make me not want to eat a lot and not be real upbeat. I did have some really good worship at small group last night, so that helped. Funny how thinking about God makes everything better...


On a lighter note, here is a fascinating result from my office today: Take three arbitrary natural numbers greater than one. Add them. This sum is less than or equal to six.

Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home