Saturday, April 15, 2006

Romania

Do I want to go to Romania over the summer? ECC is organizing a trip there sometime this July, and Barbara (close friend in my small group) is organizing the whole thing. They are in desparate need of guys for the group, and I have no real plans for the summer. I'm sure there will be some kind of fundraising, but the money really isn't an issue. So once again, does this seem to be something God is directing me towards? I don't want it to be something that might be fun and a good way to spend time with Barbara and whoever else goes, but actually something God is directing me in...

On a positive note, there was all kinds of large hail and heavy wind and rain going on last night at swing dancing, to the extent that some sewage actually backed up into the theater. However, when I got back to my (completely exposed) car to leave, there was no damage whatsoever. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home