Saturday, August 26, 2006

Let the countdown begin

In one of my classes yesterday, we got onto the topic of Google-ing me. I told them they would get a lot of hits, as I have a decent amount of things on the internet. They asked for details, which I didn't give, but almost for sure this blog is going to come up in the near future. One student even vowed to get on yesterday. So, any guesses on how long until my students start posting replies on here?

On a different note, swing dancing last night was a lot of fun. It felt good to get out and dance again, break a sweat, and see some old friends. Jennifer came from Taylor, Carolyn is back from Florida, and it was Liz's last time before going to France. Oh yeah, and I taught, too, which means I got paid and the water is free! All in all, a good end to the week. Of course, I crashed in Indy last night because there was no way I was going to drive all the way to Bloomington being as exhausted as I was. So a morning with the Bum and a sick Mrs. Bum is in store before Ma and Pa Bum come to visit. Of course, almost no one knows all of these people, so why am I sharing?

4 Comments:

Blogger novice.knitter said...

But I know all of those people, so I guess it was all worth it!

11:14 AM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

I know most of them...does that count?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr oh captian my caption we really do like you we just don't understand your work and yes in the pervious entry's we told you we are not treating you bad. but if you are rude and nonconsiderit we will treat u bad. and you could ask the previous teachers .

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right, your students can post here...

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home