Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dance to the music

With the help of spring break, I was able to go to Jazz Kitchen last night. Now, there weren't many follows in attendance, but one in particular who's pretty good. Anyway, we were dancing one song, and I was listening to the music, and as best you can with jazz, got the feeling the song was going to end soon. So, I tried to work in a dip, and completely nailed it with the end of the song. The follow responded with, "well, that worked out well," in a somewhat surprised voice. Of course it did--I planned it that way. :) Good for the ego she liked the ending, bad for the ego that she seemed surprised by me hitting it... Overall, though, there was a raucous, old crowd, which is the best--they love the music and good dancing, and are free with their praise of both.

Anyway, question for all you nature lovers out there--do frogs eat fish? In particular, a fish that might eat the algae out of my little water hole out back? I'm thinking of getting one, but since a frog has taken up residence there, is it futile?

2 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

I'm pretty sure most of the frogs that are native to the midwest don't eat fish...but not 100% on that.

I would have to ask what type of fish you are considering buying and what type of frog it is that has chosen your backyard for a residence?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Frogs don't eat fish. However, you may want to watch out for those man-eating ones... ha ha.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home