Sunday, May 06, 2007

Character flaw?

Yesterday I took the golf team over to Bloomington to get ready for our conference meet next Saturday (come visit!). Now, the Cascades course is pretty easy, if you ask me, and for the most part I played well. I finished with a +6 77. The problem was a six hole stretch (last 3 of our front nine, first 3 of our back nine) where I went +5, just completely falling apart. Anyway, it was the 6th hole of that stretch, a very difficult (long) hole, that I absolutely blew a chip and putt, ending up a bogey instead of an impressive par. I got mad to the point where I slammed the club into my bad....hurting my finger. I got all bloody and scraped up. So, I'm in the middle of a good round and I completely lose my temper for a few moments. I proceeded to birdie two of the next three holes....what does that say about myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home