Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Winning

Winning is like way better than losing. Monday (on my freakin' birthday, no less), we laid an egg and lost a match we shouldn't have, losing to South Knox and playing horribly. Today we played Vincennes Lincoln, a much bigger school who's kind of a rival. And, we played much much better. Not great, but better. We won by 12. It's amazing how much better of a mood I'm in. Plus, it's particularly fun because our JV basketball coach never beat VL, but I was able to on my first try (different sport, of course), and he was there working with his son. I'm pretty sure that makes me a bad person...

3 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

Gee, you sure have been hard on yourself lately. You in a funk or are you just being overly critical??

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give me a B

10:29 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Nice and subtle....except you're "anonymous." How do I know who to give the B to?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home