Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm old!

So, what's one main lesson we've learned about Sullivan people? They can't tell age...

Last year, at a little kids basketball game (the big Sullivan-Carlisle 5th/6th grade rivalry), I was asked which team I was rooting for. When I tried to explain I was just to "scout" our upcoming kids, she got confused, and eventually asked, "....so you're in high school?" That's what every twenty-six year old wants to hear.

Tonight, I was the at the junior high golf match (again, scouting out the "future"), and a parent of one of the kids asked me, "So which one is yours?"

So, I look like I'm in high school, but am old enough to have a middle-school kid. Not sure I like people thinking I'm old, either...

By the way...since it may have slipped your notice...it's really freakin' hot outside.

1 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

I get the "high school" Q, too. All the time. So don't feel bad, we just break the mold.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home