Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blah

So, why is it that when it's absolutely gorgeous out, like it has been the past couple days, I've been able to get a decent amount of work done, but now that it's a little cooler, a little cloudier, and much more rainy (I so wanted to say "more rainier"), I can't get focused, or stay focused, on anything? I even played a game of cards in the office and by the end of it my mind was elsewhere. At least I have a nice pinkish hue on my arms and legs from studying outside the past couple of days. Of course, it probably won't be sunny for the next week...
Since I feel guilty about not posting a blog in the past half-century or so, I figured I would come home and write one now. Then, I'll be almost completely out of things to do at home, so I'll have no choice but to do math. At least that's the theory.
So how about them Cubbies? Looks like they're back to their old games--two on (in scoring position), nobody out, eighth inning, down two runs, only score one. *sigh* At least the Yankees lost today.
Looks like it might be a low-key weekend for once, will could nice. By low-key, I mean I don't have to drive somewhere, which is a nice change of pace. IU has a swing dance workshop with Evin and Andrew--two great instructors from Chicago. So, basically I don't get any math done on Saturday, but I should have a lot of fun. :) That's pretty much the extent of my weekend. Exciting, isn't it?
Anyway, I don't really have much else to say. It's just been one of those days, and since I very clearly have nothing of content to say, I'll put you out of your misery now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home