Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ooooooooooook...

....lahoma, where the sun.... (I don't remember the rest of the words)

Had a fun night with Tara last night (thanks for letting me borrow her, bum :)) while watching a show. It's always fun hanging out with her, even if it means having to decipher my cryptic last post, and explain who this mysterious "Liz" is and why she seems to know more than anyone else. Ahh, the joys of having a few friends in about every city in the country, it seems. I think all my friends need to move to Bloomington--it would make it a lot easier on me. And a lot more fun. Plus, it would make that whole date thing a lot easier to figure out. :) Hey, I have a spare bedroom, I think we can make this work.

On a positive note (or is it a negative note?), I don't have quadratic forms class for the rest of the year. I was real excited to read that in an email, but then I continued reading and found out it was because Dr. Haile fell and broke his nose last weekend. When I read that, I felt guilty about being excited. Either way, my last class appears to be this Thursday afternoon. How sweet is that? Even more exciting, that professor has yet to mention anything about a final, which makes me think it's very likely there won't be one. More to that point, he specifically told another guy in the class we wasn't going to give back homework. He's a post-doc who just got a job at UConn--what does he care? So, I'm looking at a semester with no finals...I could truly be done with school on Thursday. Rock on!

To add a little cherry on top to all of this, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy starts this weekend. Why do I say that? I don't like cherries on my sundaes... Anyway, I may get to head up to Indy to see it this weekend with the bum, which would be way cool. Now, if I could only get a certain lady to come watch it with me...

1 Comments:

Blogger spocktongue said...

Sorry, the idea about the title of the blog was better than the actual execution, I think.

And yes, I meant someone other than Tara. I wouldn't dream of borrowing her more than once in a week. ;)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home