Thursday, April 14, 2005

Where in the World is...

...Carmen Sandiego? So, any guesses what song I found online? There was a pretty cool site (I don't remember the URL anymore :( ), but it had all kinds of TV theme songs that you could download. Plus, they're all recorded off of the TV, so nothing's illegal about it. :) I love Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?--I grew up watching that show, and have the lyrics memorized (see my last post, under "nerd"). I've already listened to it about twenty times or so...

Besides that, I actually got a little math done today. Not much of it was actually algebraic geometry, but I spent some time going over topology (my minor area--blech) with another student. I think I'll be able to handle that material, actually...one less thing to stress about.

Also, made the point to spend some time with God before heading into the office. It's a great way to start the day, and just keeps my mind focused the right way. Days I don't do it, I really notice. If nothing else, it seems a lot harder to focus throughout the day--Satan just has that little bit extra foothold. I wish I could wake up in time to spend a good hour with Him, instead of 20-30 minutes. Either way, God is cool! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home