Friday, May 05, 2006

Final grades

So, my grades are due to be submitted at 3pm today. However, I don't have the curve for the final yet. Any guesses on when you think I'll be getting that curve?

Had another interview yesterday. Actually, it was a kind of pre-interview interview, just so the principal could get to know me a little better. As such, he asked some questions that I was completely unprepared for. I think it went alright, but we'll see if I get a call-back on Monday for another interview. Barbara thinks that I'm not going to get a job until late in the process, just because God will want to test me some. What fun...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my guess: 2:58pm?

God will want to test you some? That leads to a picture of God that is pretty spiteful... I'd like to be a little more optimistic than that.

9:58 AM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Sorry, poor choice of words. That's what I get for trying to rush a post before heading down to breakfast (I was hungry). Rather, God is teaching me patience and more importantly, trust and faith in Him. It'd probably be good for me to wander around jobless for a little bit, knowing that ultimately God will put me where he wants me...

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home