Saturday, June 24, 2006

The greatest toy ever made

Tonight a large contingent of the Romania group did some baby-sitting for a few families in the church to raise some money, and I found the greatest toy ever made. It's a super bouncy ball. Well, that's mildly misleading. First of all, super bouncy balls wouldn't be that special, and every boy has probably had about forty million of them growing up. No, this family had four super bouncy eggs. That's right--a super bouncy ball in the shape of an egg. And they had a huge basement with a huge cement floor and no obstructions. I had a blast. If I had had one of these growing up, I may not have needed other toys. Ever. I do have to confess, though, I did take a nice shot on the lip after one of the kids bounced one hard...and they're still cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

That's awsome. I guess it would be a bit like bouncing a slightly less hazardous version of a football, right? Sounds like fun! (Was it hard to catch?)

If you find one in a store, you have to let me know! I'd love to see it. :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Very hard to catch.

And if I find one in store, I can just bring the one I buy to you. ;)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home