Saturday, June 10, 2006

Dream

My room's all better. At least, that's what I dreamed. I dreamt I popped into my room (I just happened to be in the area--don't ask me why), and a janitor was just finishing up his cleaning. All of the computer junk was gone, especially off of the shelves on the left wall, as well as most of the math textbooks in the room that I didn't need. It was less dusty, and there were new white boards. In particular, the "white" boards were actually a dark purple (purple is a school color, for whatever that's worth). Apparently I was only to use light-colored markers... Now, I don't know what to take from the dream, as my dreams tend to be incredibly out there (at least, the ones that I remember), but it was somewhat comforting. Oh, and in the dream, I thought "I need to blog about this." So, there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home