Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Starting the gauntlet

Remember when I talked about having free time because I'm unemployed and not in school? Yeah, scratch that. I lied. The next week is going to be very busy, with lots and lots of driving to do. It all starts tomorrow: I have a lunch date at 11am in Greencastle, followed by an interview at 4:30 in Columbus (exact opposite side of Bloomington), followed by a dinner meeting for my Romania trip. On Friday, I head to Muncie via Carmel for a dress rehearsal for our performance on Saturday. I'll probably end up crashing in Carmel that night, and then KTB and I have our performance Saturday night. I'll probably crash in Carmel again, go to church on Sunday, and then crash in Gas City so I can go to a job interview on Monday near Fort Wayne. I then have to get back for a swing club board meeting in Bloomington that night. On Tuesday, I have an interview west of Indianapolis, and then that night may head back to Indy for Jazz Kitchen that evening. Then on Wednesday, I have another interview, this time near the Illinois border in Sullivan, about 1.5-2 hours away. Then, I can breathe again. So, I'm either going to listen to a ton of music, spend a lot of time praying, or both, as I get real friendly with the inside of my car.

At least the Cubs have started scoring runs again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home