Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Job status

Well, I just about have a job. Sullivan High School offered me their math opening, and I have accepted their offer. Now the decision lies with the school board, which meets on June 21. So, presumably as early as June 22, I may have a contract to sign.

Now, God leading me to this school is somewhat interesting. Sullivan is the county seat of Sullivan county, and has a population of about 4500. That's only two zeros, for those of you wondering. I know no one in the area, and will be forced to find new residence. I will be at least an hour from Bloomington or Indy, regardless of where I end up living. I have no idea if there is a Spirit-led home church anywhere in the area. So, what is God doing bringing me here? I don't know, just need to keep praising....

Blessed be your name, in the land that is plentiful, where your streams of abundance flow, blessed be your name....and blessed be your name, when I'm found in the desert place, when I walk through the wilderness, oh blessed be your name...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool

6:20 PM  
Blogger novice.knitter said...

WOW! Good for you... keep looking to Him, and good things will keep happening.... even if you don't understand why they are happening the way they do!

Thanks for the card, by the way... I was really suprised... in a good way!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home