Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A little more weird(er)

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I think I'm going to Sullivan High School to pick up my keys and the textbooks, get a look at my room, and maybe drive around the area (including Terre Haute), just to get familiar with the layout and potential places to look for houses. With that being said, it's a little freaky to think about walking into the school and asking for my keys. I don't know, it just feels official and authoritative and like I'm grown up. I haven't been grown up yet...why should I have to start now?

On another note, we're having a Romanian meal on Sunday at ECC to raise money for our trip. The food I'm preparing is a Romanian cake....by which I mean, a normal cake with frosting to make it look like a Romanian flag. Now, some other group members want me to make each color of the flag a different type of cake. But, how do you do that? How can you put three types of batter into a pan and not have them just mix on their own? I am so culinarilly challenged...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home