Saturday, August 26, 2006

More house troubles?!?

So, those of you keeping track of my house-buying fiasco, I have had just about everything possible go wrong. Well, last night I realized things could get worse....

I dreamt that the loan was refused because I lost my job. In my dream, apparently the school realized that since I had a valid teacher's license, they had to consider me having four years experience, even though I hadn't taught in HS. This increased my salary enough for the cash-strapped corporation, and so they wanted to reconsider their decision to hire me. In particular, I was let go (two weeks into the semester) because I was too expensive. With no job, it's hard to pay a mortgage. So, in my dream it was a really good idea that my house in Bloomington hadn't sold, as I was having to move back.

See? Things could be worse...

1 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

Wow. That's some dream. Very detailed. Could we possibly be experiencing some paranoia? ;)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home