Monday, November 27, 2006

Lesson plans, please

So, I spent most of my break sick. And, when you're sick, you don't feel like doing lesson plans. So, instead of having all this week planned out like I had intended, I had the joy of staying up late last night to write out plans for today. And, as you can probably guess, because I bailed out Coach and refereed a couple basketball games tonight, I just finished my lesson plans for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be planning for Wednesday, and then I have a stack full bills and whatnot on my best that will *finally* demand my attention. Hope none of them are late...we'll find out tomorrow (hopefully).

And now, it's time for bed. But, anyone who wants to make a lesson plan for section 4.7 in my geometry book or Cramer's rule/using matrices to solve systems of equations combo lesson for algebra 2, I would be incredibly grateful. Or I could just improv it and see what happens...do you think they could tell? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

half of your students sleep in class anyway (or at least zone out) so chances are, they probably won't notice

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....that's why we completely had no idea what in the world was going on?!?! Oh my gosh we were so completely lost that day...gosh no wonder!!!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home