Saturday, October 28, 2006

She Likes Me

So, yesterday was a rough day at school. I was getting a little frustrated with things (don't get me started on NCLB) that were happening (actually, not in the classroom), and really with the status of education in general. So, I sent a short little whiny email to my girlfriend, just saying I needed a hug. She replied with a worried email, and I told her it was more just my frustration, nothing actually that bad.

Then I never heard from her.

Well, I get home after school at 4, and what do you know? There's a car out front of my house. Now, we had already talked about her coming to visit on Friday, and decided it was stupid--she would have to drive almost 2 hours to visit me for an hour (she needed to be back to Greencastle by 6). But, she knew I had a bad day, and wanted to give me a hug. How cool is that? Major brownie points were earned yesterday. :) And I still don't know if she had time for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home